Chemotherapy can be exhausting as your body fights against the cancerous cells. It is very important to pay attention to one’s eating habits to ensure that the body gets enough nutrition to deal with cancer treatment. Here’s a complete list of foods you must include in your diet if you’re going through chemotherapy.
• Include all variety of fruits and vegetables, unless you’re allergic to some.
• Include low fat dairy products such as yogurt, milk, cheese. If you become lactose intolerant, try alternates such as soy, almond etc.
• Don’t forget to have a good dose of protein in your diet from nuts, lentils, beans and lean protein such as fish, chicken and eggs.
• Having a diet rich in whole grains can be tremendously good for your health. Include wheat, barley, oats, corn etc.
• Don’t forget to have starchy vegetables to regulate the carbohydrate requirement in body.
• Avoid artificial drinks or alcohol. Instead opt for milk, juice, green tea,